Out With The Old and In With The New

14:00 Karen 7 Comments

Happy New Year to you all and I hope 2016 brings you all you wish.

I have been wanting to blog more but haven't felt very inspired so and tried to analyse why I have blogger's block.  On reflection I was not happy with the look of my blog and also I felt that if I had my three reasons to be cheerful at the end of each post that prevented me from writing none specific blog posts that could be drafted and posted as and when.  So the answer was out with the old and in with the new - a new look blog and only one reason to be cheerful! Although, I always feel I have many, many reasons to be cheerful so sometimes there may be three.

I hope it will rekindle my blog love and so I am starting with good intentions and as it is New Year's Day am having a round up of the year using my 'Month in Five' pages.  I am so grateful to Jo for coming up with the idea of scrapping your 5 favourite photos each month and for me it is a way of doing a condensed project life.  I have enjoyed this project so much that I am making kits and teaching a class, along these lines, at my crop each month this year.














Reasons to be Cheerful (there you go I can't stick to my new resolution)!

1. Loving Gracia's new hair colour it reminds me that her hair was once naturally that colour when she was very small.

2. Spending the last 10 days with the people I love most in the whole wide world.

3.  Just wrapping up warm to go out for a lovely long walk. 

7 comments:

And a Happy New Year to you and yours, Karen. I've just added your blog to my reader. Looking forward to visiting more in 2016.

Alison said...

Happy New Year Karen...love the new look and what you did with Jo's idea! xx

scrappyjacky said...

Happy New Year

Sian said...

It would be lovely to see more posts from you popping up in my reader in 2016 :) Happy New Year!

Woo said...

Love them all xx

Jo said...

Happy New Year to you. It has been lovely seeing your five photos scrapped each month and I'm looking forward to seeing more of them this year x

Susanne said...

That's a lovely look back at your layouts. Happy new scrappy, bloggy year to you!