This Little Light of Mine - Take Two

23:00 Karen 5 Comments

I am a member of a Facebook group called crafters@play and try to join in with Heather's scrapbook challenge each month - I don't always find the time but I have managed this month and it's early!

The challenge was to use this sketch 


and to scrap about yourself - not something many of us scrapbookers like to do.



I used Kaisercraft #Me which has a really cute doodle paper.  I coloured in some of the doodles with my watercolour pencils - now I have got them out I have plans for another little project soon.


Love the lime, black and white combo.


Reason to be cheerful:

Rediscovering my colouring pencils - they have been in the spare room for about 2 years.

  

5 comments:

Jo said...

That is a great page with a lovely photo of you and I agree, that is a gorgeous colour combination and not one I would have though of x

The citrus elements really lift the black and white combination. I like the way you've coloured in the doodles.

debs14 said...

I'm loving that lime green colour at the moment, it's turning up in cushions and quilting fabric around the house. It goes with so many other colours. Great page as always!

Sandra said...

Oh that's lovely and I love how you've coloured in some of the doodles

Alison said...

The lime green really DOES make the page pop! Xx