MIA

22:10 Karen 2 Comments

Well, I have certainly been Missing In Action of late and cannot believe that I have genuinely not had the time to blog or to read blogs.  I went onto my Feedly account today and was shocked by how many posts I had waiting and made the decision to mark them all as read and start again.

This year has really been a majorly busy one and I have had to make some tough decisions as to how I can claw back some time and one of those was that I closed my Rainbow pack at the end of the summer term.  I was really sad to do so but felt that I couldn't run it any longer as numbers were dropping and although I had a friend who came along and helped each week the administration and preparation was all down to me.

Also, when taking on the DT position for Silhouette UK I had greatly under estimated the amount of time it would take to prepare projects and write up the blog posts.  I don't regret for one second taking this on as I have met some wonderful, talented ladies who never cease to amaze me with their creations and are always so willing to help with sharing tips and tricks and also will give their advice so readily.

As it is the start of the school holidays and I am supposed to have six weeks off (although I am working for most of next week to try to get ahead for September) I will try to get into the swing of blogging again and more importantly reading blogs again, I have missed my cyber friends and fully intend catching up.

Reason To Be Cheerful:-


Seeing my projects on Create & Craft TV when it was the Silhouette shows.






2 comments:

The most organised crafter I know :) it's hard giving up something like that. I love your silhouette projects...ill have to try and catch a show. I hope you have a super break and really good refresh xx

Jo said...

It's nice to see you back. I totally understand where you're coming from with time issues, I was only talking to my partner yesterday about how I'd been thinking of giving something up to make time but it's so hard choosing what to stop doing :( x