Three Is A Magic Number

07:29 Karen 1 Comments

Hello, hello - can't believe that I am back once again!

This time I have one of the classes from the ATDML Cybercrop and as I said previously, the theme was music.  So I chose one of my favourite songs to sing with Gracia when she was little .........

Three Is A Magic Number


For both classes I used Crate Paper's Confetti range.  Just look at our happy darling she always had a smile on her face from the moment she learnt how to smile.

The second page celebrates the fact that we still do so many things together as a family of three (but sometimes four if Josh joins in the fun).


I really love this paper range and have used it on several different layouts but that's for another day.

Hope the day treats you well xx

Reason to be cheerful:

Gracia (and often Josh) still like spending time with us.  Even yesterday they asked when we were going to Newcastle next despite them meeting us for a holiday together later in the summer. 

1 comments:

Jo said...

Another couple of beautiful layouts with lovely photos and memories x