A Little Graphic 45 Love - August DT Projects

07:00 Karen 1 Comments

I am always worried when it is time to design with Graphic 45 as my ATDML DT kit.  I know that many of the ranges I would struggle with, know that there are designers on the team who absolutely love G45 and worry that I wont be able to come up with something that does the papers justice.

For the August DT I was given two G45 ranges to work with - Safari Adventure and Enchanted Forest.  I can only say that Jill must have really thought carefully about what to send me as I loved them both, especially the romantic Enchanted Forest.

So I set to work and first made an mini album for a friend (more details here) with the Enchanted Forest.


I then used the Safari Adventure to make some layouts - love the way this range looks so different when used on white cardstock.




and finally used the remains of the Enchanted Forest, along with some Project Life chalkboard stickers and cards, to make another layout.


More details of these projects can be seen here.

Reason to be Cheerful:-

That Jill takes so much care to choose kits for the DT making sure everyone gets supplies they love to work with.









1 comments:

Sian said...

It's fascinating to see the difference on the white cardstock...new ideas! That's the sign of a thoughtful and inspiring DT member